Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Scientific Christmas Tree...

Preparing for Christmas, we started to discuss the 'Christmas Tree Issue' with my hubby yesterday... So here comes a comic strip about how scientists can be difficult in some things and their choices, so how difficult it can be to live with us... (Some self-irony again...) One more thing, I do not want to be politically correct and use Obama's Holiday Tree expression, I am rather on Ben Stein's opinion on this issue... One last thing to be mentioned... I have observed that my blog has highest pageviews in September and December. I was wondering a lot about the reason of that, and I guess(ed) that in September many scientists were looking for safety signs and they found my comic strips related to them and their interpretation. Similarly, around Christmas my comic strip entitled Christmas (New Year's Eve) party at the lab - safety signs... was viewed a lot. So these are my most popular comic strips I think... But then comes the dilemma: shall I prepare comic strips to increase my pageviews and get more popular, or shall I produce comic strips I like myself or I can produce at the moment... Well, I think popularity is and was never very important for my life, I'll do it my way as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment