Monday, April 22, 2013

How to start up your laboratory homepage - how to do some personal branding (Ego-boost) in science as a BOSS

Maybe this cartoon is not that funny for most of us. But just recently I realized that this is how it works and finally, deep inside there are lots of ridiculous things in it. Most scientists use their homepage to boost their Ego further and further and to outline their own importance, greatness - briefly, to build their own CULT OF PERSONALITY... (Not on a Stalin level, but similar to it on their local scale.) P.S.: My dear scientist friends, if you are reading this blog and finding some criticism in these words - please take it easy, and do not hesitate to criticize me if my Ego would become too overpowering one day. PS2: I know that you have read this comment, because you've changed your homepage, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment